Float Mask Bundle - Directions on how to use
1. Rip open the package from the top where the cuts are
2. (optional) take some serum and pat some on your face
3. Gently take out the mask, unfold and place it on your face and adjust accordingly
4. Leave the mask on for 15-20mins (or 30mins)
5. Take off mask and use your hands to pat the serum in. DO NOT rinse off
Tip: There's a lot of serum in these masks, what you can do is use an empty eye contact container or small container to save the leftover for the next day. Use it as a toner/essence. :D
These masks are super hydrating and free of Paraben, Fragrance, Alcohol, Pigment, PEG, Phenoxy Ethanol, Silicone and Mineral oil.
The main ingredients are: Honey, Propolis, Hyaluronic acid, Galactomyces fermented filtrate, which will make your skin glow and stay super hydrated!
Water, methylPropanediol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, HydroxyEthylCellulose, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MACopolymer, Trehalose, Panthenol and Allantoin
1. Rip open package from the sides where the cuts are
2. (optional) take some serum and pat on your nose
3. Take out the nose strip and place it on, leave it on for 15-20mins
4. Before taking it off, massage the nose with the strip and wipe off the "melted" sebum.
DO NOT rinse with water.
Tip: you can use a Q-Tip to go over the nose and get those hard to reach areas after you take off the mask.
Finally, a nose strip that doesn't hurt! This lemon and herb filled essence nose strip just simply melts your blackheads and impurities away.
The main ingredients are: Lemon extract and Herb extract
Water, MethylPropanediol, Carbomer, Tri Ethanol Amine, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Fragrance, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxy-Ethanol, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (pepermint) Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (mistletoe) Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Extract, Saponaria officinalis Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Fruit Extract, Melaeuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) and Water
2. Take out the socks and the two stickers
3. With a pair of scissors, cut down the middle where the two socks are connected
4. Put feet in socks, adjust the tightness of the socks. Once adjusted use the "open" sticker to stick it in place.
6. Rinse it off with warm water when you're done
After 4-5 days, you'll see the dead skin peel off (its normal! don't freak out!) and you'll be left with soft baby skin.
Let's face it, its hard to keep our feet in good condition sometimes. These feet masks will exfoliate your dead skin cells off, while making it soft like baby skin after.
The main ingredients are: Orange oil
Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, D-water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Betaine, Arginine, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Alanine, Serine, Limonene, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid and Equisetum Arvense Extract